TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY FREE COURSE.
One Thing: Day 176: Pivoting
Day 176: Pivoting
Ok so “threesomes” wasn’t the best headline I’ve ever come up with for a post about clients successfully doing “barter”…
But you’ve gotta admit the ‘rubber gloves’ comment directed at the tree huggers was funny!!
Speaking of tree huggers…
A tourist was going to Carnegie Hall and he got lost.
He saw a Hippie on the street and asked him “Can you tell me how to get to Carnegie Hall?”
The hippie says,
“Practice Man… Practice!!”
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
Truth be told I’d rather people “DIG IN” than “PIVOT” but the reality is that rough waters are ahead for some business owners.
Many needing to reinvent themselves and their business model.
I’ve often said the magic of business is ‘small incremental breakthroughs in multiple areas of your business’.
Alongside these small incremental improvements, you should also keep your Spidey senses out for BIG breakthrough thoughts.
Totally different and original ideas can be a ‘game-changer’ and capture a sizeable competitive advantage.
Here are some guidelines to help your business coaching client pivot:
- Establish the “norm” in the industry so you have a baseline to work from (Example: all realtors pretty much operate and market themselves the same way).
- To be successful you simply must “SOLVE A PROBLEM” … so you should always think in ‘identify a problem’ mode.
- You should try to think in an ‘opportunistic’ way. “What large problem do many people have that is not being solved.” Bigger the problem the BIGGER and more profitable the opportunity.
- Is there a better, quicker or more efficient way of doing what’s already being done?
- You should be careful not to stay “inside the box” and be open to non-traditional ways that might upset the industry-standard approach
- You need to look at things head-on. Often the most obvious solutions are the last ones you look at.
If you looked for a BREAKTHROUGH (potential pivot) every single day… and you were willing to work your butt off to see it through…
I found a way to find any business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.
That’s a BREAKTHROUGH IDEA and marketing message for a business coach.
Some coaches struggled to reproduce the magic…
I continued to think BIG and created business coaching and game-changing software to back it up so any business coach could facilitate the process.
A better result for all concerned.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. There are two ways to do anything. The right way and again. ~ The Navy Seals
PPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin’, High-End Coaching Client Findin’ Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited: