TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY PROFIT ACCELERATION SOFTWARE™.
One Thing: Day 455: Hot Yogee and Staff
Day 455: Hot Yogee and Staff
Last week we covered a lot of ground and you’ll notice I didn’t send my usual round-up email on Friday…
Reason: I forgot what day it is.
Side note… If you know what day it is, you’re not working hard enough.
Speaking of working too hard…
I heard Yoga can help relax you, I called for some Yoga lessons…
Here’s our conversation:
Me: Can you teach me Yoga?
Yogee *smoking hot… I could tell by her voice and she was definitely wearing Yoga pants*: How flexible are you?
Me: I can’t make Tuesday mornings.
*Hot Yogee Giggles*
Yogee: You realize I have a preoccupation with vengeance.
Me: We’ll see about that.
She also gave me some business and life advice:
- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
- To err is human but to blame it on someone else shows management potential.
- Worrying works… 90% of things you worry about don’t happen.
- Exercise can include jumping to conclusions, pushing your luck, and dodging deadlines.
- Progress is made by lazy people looking for an easier way to do things.
- If you can stay calm while others are panicking… you likely don’t understand the situation properly.
- Anything that can go wrong often does… as well as a thing or two that couldn’t possibly.
- She said she has lots of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet.
In other news…
When a leader walks on stage… the followers feel intimidated, the snakes feel threatened and the NEXT LEADERS feel inspired.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
Problem is most coaches and their clients hire someone:
- Because they like them
- Because they need someone
- Because they worked together previously
- Because they ‘think’ they can do an excellent job
- Because they were recommended
- Because they’ve known each other for a long time
This list I could compile is endless of STUPID reasons to hire someone… and often the result is a new staff member that has a unique way of multitasking:
They waste time, are highly unproductive, and procrastinate simultaneously.
The number of times I’ve recommended, as a solution to a problem, to HIRE someone would blow your mind.
Response (that I have explained previously): I hear you KB but I’ll hire someone when I’m ready.
Hint: You’ll never be ready… reasons come first and answers come second.
Translation: Hire someone and you suddenly become way more resourceful, productive, and efficient.
But you want to hire someone that’s not even looking for a job.
Hire those that are:
- High EQ
- Driven and hungry to succeed
If you want a hack on steroids from my podcast the other week…
If you’re going to hire a lead generator for your coaching biz… the ACID test is can they get you a new client within 14 days?
An example is going to the gal, who’s the number one salesperson of memberships at The Chamber.
She likely works 9am to 4pm… and makes about $30,000.
Hire her for $1000 – $3000 (whatever number works and depending on commitment) per month plus bonuses and get her making calls / making contacts and reaching out 7am to 9am and 4pm to 6pm and at lunchtime.
If she has been selling Chamber memberships to local business owners for 3 years and continues to…
And the ad sales guy successfully sells ads in the local newspaper / coupon book / radio / local TV station…
Think he/she might be able to intro you to some business owners?
But please stop hiring someone cause they’re available.
That’s like buying a stock cause it’s going up.
You heard it here first.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
1. Save you from asking… I no longer do interviews. Please don’t ask.
2. I do not do joint ventures. You promote your business and I’ll promote mine.
3. If you want to work with us and my software, click here for a 15-minute call to discuss https://my.timetrade.com/book/KJVHS
4. Please don’t be weird.
PS. Stop worrying about what they think… worry about what YOU think.
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true-life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited: