TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY PROFIT ACCELERATION SOFTWARE™.
One Thing: Day 951: Falling Short in 2024
Day 951: Falling Short in 2024
Happy New Year… sending wishes of love, happiness, prosperity and success to you and yours.
Last week we covered a lot between Christmas and the New Year including how no is a complete sentence as well as how I knew what my neighbors all got for Christmas.
Speaking of my new telescope…
Dangerous Dave and I already hit the gym this morning.
He went up to this really hot girl using the leg machine and asked her what her New Years Resolution was.
She said “Fu*k You!”
So he’s really excited about 2024.
In other news…
I love the time between Christmas New Years… you can ignore almost all responsibilities.
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
‘How to Fail in 2024’
It’s the day most will create a list of things to accomplish this year.
Otherwise known as New Year’s Resolutions.
They’ll be eerily similar to last year but most never take the time to compare their list
from year to year for similarities / trends etc…
*losing ten pounds gets kinda lame*
The late great Charlie Munger would tell you a list of reasons things won’t work out is a better idea than resolutions for you.
Here’s a list of reasons you’ll likely fall short of your 2024 goals:
1. Addiction to instant gratification. Otherwise stated you’re treating a marathon like a sprint.
2. You’re consumed with the ‘little stuff’ that doesn’t matter (what you’ll wear, what you’ll eat, what people think, if it’ll work out etc..).
3. Spending too much time consuming social media.
4. You’re waiting until you’re ‘ready…’ reasons come first and answers come second. You’ll never be ready so jump in and start swimming.
5. Staying in your head ‘deciding’ if it’s the RIGHT MOVE for you.
6. Worrying about people judging you.
7. Feeling selfish for wanting to change.
8. Telling yourself the ‘timing isn’t right’ because of Thanksgiving, Christmas, upcoming school holiday break, summer holidays… and the list goes on. *just start swimming*
9. Worrying that you’re rushing it and will regret it later.
10. Feeling that you’re unworthy and underserved.
11. You don’t surround yourself with people that can help you.
Your greatest successes come through other people… and the people that helped you get ‘here’ will likely not help you get ‘there’.
12. You don’t track your progress and therefore don’t realize you’re actually making gains.
13. You made a list of things you want but not a list of WHY you want them.
When I start a water fast, I create a list of reasons WHY I want to complete it and each time I get hungry rather than grabbing a chocolate bar… I read my list of REASONS.
BOOM… hunger subsided and bigger picture dominates the little picture.
14. This one needs to be the first and the last:
‘You’re addiction to instant gratification. Otherwise stated you’re treating a marathon like a sprint’
Happy new year and this is YOUR YEAR to accomplish all YOUR wants, hopes and dreams.
You heard it here first.
PS. Are you going to make a list of things that’ll HALT you’re progress in 2024?
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a prospect, a client etc…
*Don’t plagiarize my work like a lame arse.
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100. Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches, we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited-time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.