TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY FREE COURSE.
One Thing: Day 99: Your Straight Forward Plan
Day 99: Your Straight Forward Plan
Yesterday I posted you a post with some great advice I got from Jerry Seinfeld.
It’s New Year’s Day and hopefully, your head’s not hurting too much.
Last night I spent one hour on my rowing machine while listening to a Podcast.
Read half of a great book (Marc Benioff, Trailblazer).
My wife and I walked our dogs (the cat came along as usual – she thinks she’s a dog).
I wrote this post to you.
I wrote an article for the hard-covered version of my coaching magazine about coaches successfully driving small business traffic online.
I went to bed at the crack of midnight sober as a post.
My Mother in Law’s text:
I know you’re crafting your game plan for 2020 so let me help keep it simple.
The weight loss industry is a $72 BILLION dollar industry.
If you want to lose weight… let me save you and everyone you know some money:
- Stop, or at least minimize, eating whites (pasta, bread, rice etc…) and sugar.
- Exercise daily (start light and slowly increase) and yes you do have time.
- Drink 8 cups of water per day.
- Lock your kitchen at 7pm (all diets work until 7/8 pm).
- Stop telling yourself the stupid and disempowering stories.
- Rinse and repeat.
In other words, it’s insanely straight forward and subsequently nothing short of insanity that people spend $72 billion per annum on it.
I think I might have just abolished a $72 billion dollar industry?!
Your ONE THING today is that building a 6-figure coaching practice is equally as straight forward.
- Make a list of business owners looking to grow their business (advertising, joining groups etc.).
- Consistently contact your list of business owners with a COMPELLING OFFER (make them curious!).
- Create CERTAINTY within them so they feel they will get results with your help / guidance.
- Ask if they want you to help them in exchange for your monthly fees (CLOSE THEM!).
- Deliver RESULTS so they keep paying you and refer others to buy your monthly coaching.
- Rinse and repeat.
Happy New Year and much love, happiness, prosperity and success to you and yours.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. “Last night I had a dream that I was a muffler.
I woke up totally exhausted.”
PPS. Forward this post to a coach that needs it.
They can get a, limited time, complimentary subscription to my magazine for business coaches here:
PPPS. Listen to my new podcast here: