TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY FREE COURSE.
One Thing: Day 106: The Secret To Happiness
Day 106: The Secret To Happiness
Yesterday I was explaining how arterial intelligence is already a part of you… think of how you feel when you realize you left your phone behind.
I also explained there’s no need to fear robots coming in, taking over and killing us all.
It’s a great way to get lotsa free PR however.
Elon Musk is a smarter cookie than many give him credit for.
Less smart phone time makes me feel better. And on my most recent Podcast I was discussing crazy things that make you feel good.
Today’s ONE THING is to make a list of things that make you happy.
Your business will grow and you’ll instantly become more productive.
Here are a few you might want to add to your list.
1. What you say about yourself, to yourself, is CRITICAL to your long-term happiness.
2. The cells in your body react to what your mind says. Negativity and anxiety reduce your immune system’s ability to protect you.
3. A glass of water in the morning will wake you up (and get your body moving quicker than a cup of coffee.
4. Listening to music that you like during a workout can increase your strength and endurance by up to 23%.
5. Regardless of your mood smiling for 3 seconds will instantly release ‘happiness chemicals’ in your brain.
6. Always do a critical task (productive) first thing in the morning. Will set a psychological pattern for the rest of the day.
7. You’re only capable of one thought at any one time. Therefore, it’s only possible to be positive or negative. Choose positive and if you slip… catch yourself.
8. Here are three incredibly powerful words that are written on my computer… “Progress equals happiness.”
And a bonus tip with very little practical importance unless you’re running a marathon soon:
Exhaling when your left foot hits the ground can reduce cramps while jogging (or while skating if you’re a hockey guy).
Does your client have a list of things that make them happy?
Do they realize the above are actually a thing?
I doubt it.
Help them, Coach.
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. I have a bunch of drug dealers on my FB timeline… they’re always asking if I want the red pill or the blue pill.
PPS. Forward this post to a coach that needs it.
They can get a, limited time, complimentary subscription to my magazine for business coaches here:
PPPS. Listen to my new podcast for business coaches here: