TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY FREE COURSE.
One Thing: Day 289: Cocaine. Straws. Fatigue.
Day 289: Cocaine. Straws. Fatigue.
Yesterday I explained that the rocket scientists that work for the Government have made it so that if you’re snorting cocaine through a straw in Oregon…
It’s the straw that’s illegal.
In other news the kids that need love the most…
Ask for it in the most unloving ways.
Which made me realize…
Business owners that need direction the most…
Ask for it in the most directionless ways.
The guy that tells you to F off… buys the next week on a similar call from someone with a little more persistence, self-esteem, and wherewithal.
Your ONE COACHING THING Today Is:
I got a ton of feedback yesterday on this and I’d like to elaborate cause it’s one of those “small hinges” that can open a big door for you and your high-end coaching clients.
It’s a syndrome coined by social psychologist Dr Roy Baumeister and is based on the Freudian hypothesis of ego depletion.
You can also think of this as the break down of your own will power.
If you’ve ever wondered why at 7pm you can’t stop snacking or other ‘compulsive habits’… it’s towards the end of the day and your brain is exhausted.
Bad diet, lack of sleep, dehydration accelerate it.
If the above describes you and your high end coaching clients… here’s a HACK ON STEROIDS.
Ask yourself this question consistently:
“What decision can I make that’ll eliminate future decisions?”
Think of a list similar to what I gave you yesterday:
- Decide to wear the same thing every day. Many Uber successful people are famous for this and buy ten pairs of the same underwear, socks, pants and shirt.
- Decide breakfast for the entire week and have it ready.
- Decide to no longer drive to work… hire an Uber and work in the car.
- Decide to hire an assistant (pennies!) who sorts your emails for you.
- Decide to work out instead of watching TV. Plan your workout in advance so the gym doesn’t turn into a series of decisions.
- The list of decisions you can make that ‘eliminate future decisions’ will blow your mind. Its something I am getting better at.
Some other tips to help you with decision fatigue.
- Keep your personal life SIMPLE. This is the NUMBER ONE downfall of financially successful people.
- Take the weekend off to recharge.
- Do your planning / heavy thinking in the AM when your mental acuity is high.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every night
- Avoid impulse decisions (not well thought out by nature and normally create more decisions).
- You’re not perfect and this is a muscle will grow for you.
Pro Tip: Do not decide to do a daily email :o)
You heard it here first.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. The greater the artist the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consultation prize. ~ Robert Hughes
PPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created business coaching software and high-end step by step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
Reply to this post if you want to start following a proven coaching system.
PPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.
Entertaining, Informative, Uncensored, Unedited: