TRANSFORM YOUR COACHING BUSINESS WITH MY PROFIT ACCELERATION SOFTWARE™.
One Thing: Day 819: Fatherly Thoughts on Mother’s Day
Day 819: Fatherly Thoughts on Mother’s Day
Last week we covered a lot of ground including where to beta test Google’s new AI magic as well as why my Drunk Aunts son Dick cried about his urine test.
Speaking of life teaching me lessons I have no desire to learn, we had Mother’s Day dinner at my Drunk Aunts house yesterday…
Here’s one of the heartwarming family stories:
‘Dick has been struggling with his school grades.
On Friday he surprised his teacher Miss James with an announcement…
… he walks straight up to her desk and says:
“I don’t want to scare you Miss James, but my daddy says if I don’t start getting better grades, somebody’s going to get a spanking!”
In other news…
Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual… it comes with a Mom.
Thank you, and RIP Mom and Momma xoxoxoxo
Your One PROFIT ACCELERATION THING Today Is:
Here’s 12 Random Fatherly Thoughts on Love / Life / Relationships that I had on Mother’s Day:
1. If you’re not willing to fight for what you want… whining about what you lost doesn’t make any sense.
2. Fall in love with the people / person that enjoy your craziness… not the people / person that try to normalize you.
3. Good things come to those who wait…. I mean, good things come to those that go out and fu*king earn it.
4. The force isn’t with you…. It IS you.
5. Past is the past… love shouldn’t keep score.
6. Forgiveness isn’t a feeling… it’s a commitment
7. Quit trying to calm the storm… calm yourself, the storm will pass.
8. ‘Maybe, your spouse isn’t trying to irritate you into spending more time with them… they love you and their love language is ‘Quality Time’.
9. The King with the wrong Queen can’t protect the castle if his biggest threat is inside.
10. Something in your nature cries out to be loved by others… isolation is devastating (F You Covid cough cough).
11. That’s why solitary confinement is considered the cruelest of punishments even for the hardest of criminals. *Don’t isolate yourself*
12. Hard people like my Dad don’t always say “I love you”… sometimes it sounds like: ‘Be careful’ ‘Look after yourself’ ‘Lets catch up again soon’ ‘I got this for you’ ‘ I think you’ll be inspired by this’ ‘I’ll call you’.
You heard it here first.
Now, pick up the phone and go help someone.
Obsessed with your business coaching success,
Karl Bryan aka King Karl
PS. Maybe, your spouse isn’t expecting you to be their maid… possibly they really love you and their love language is ‘Acts of Service’.
PPS. If this helps and you want it to really sink in… GO TEACH IT to someone cause that’s the best way for you to learn it. A friend, your spouse, a prospect, a client etc…So will your bank account.
*Don’t plagiarize my work like a lame arse.
PPPS. Marriages break up from lack of money… over lack of love X 100.
Business failures lead to destruction, addiction, depression, anxiety, suicides, and unfortunately, far more.
As good business coaches we save marriages, save families, save kids from self-destruction… we save lives!
A true life of purpose.
PPPPS. If you’re looking for a proven system to follow for your coaching…. I created Profit Acceleration Software™ as well as our Digital Acceleration Software™ and high-end step-by-step training to support it…
It’ll teach you ‘How to find any small business owner $100,000 in 45 minutes without them spending an extra dollar on marketing or advertising.’
Imagine finding your annual $12,000 to $50,000 coaching fees BEFORE you started coaching your new clients?! And a proven coaching system created for you to follow with your new coaching client.
PPPPPS. Forward this to someone that needs to subscribe to my daily emails and get a limited-time, complimentary subscription to my business coaching magazine go here:
PPPPPPS. They tell me my Podcast is Ric Flair style, Money Makin, Client Getten, Joint Venture Landing, Event Fillin, High-End Coaching Client Findin Gold For Business Coaches.